SAP Course, this is such a course after which you will be able to easily get a job in the biggest company. There are many courses under SAP course, in this you can choose any course according to your interest.
SAP is a software company. It is one of the largest software company in the market of Business Application. There are many types of certificate courses in SAP, by which you can get a good job.
It is an (ERP) Enterprise Resource Planning software which is primarily an accounting software. SAP was started in Germany in 1972 by five engineers of IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Wellenreiter, Hope, Hector, Plattner, Tschieira. It has many models. It performs many functions related to management and data. At present, big companies like Microsoft and IBM are using it.
You must have heard about accounting software Tally ERP software, which is developed and maintained by SAP. It is primarily a software supplier that works for the public sector, banking sector, healthcare, education and service industries etc.
SAP Full Form
SYSTEMS APPLICATION AND PRODUCTS
S – System
A – Application
P – Products
SAP Course Details
SAP is a very good course which you can do after completing your graduation or engineering course. In this, you can do any course according to your interest and go ahead in it. After doing this course, your job can be found in a good place and the salary is also very good in it.
|Full Form||System Applications and Products in Data Processing|
|Eligibility and requirement||Graduation or Master’s degree|
|Duration||as per the specialization of the course|
|course fee||2.5 to 3 lakhs (approximate)|
Who can do SAP Course?
There are no specific qualification requirements for the SAP Certification Course. If you have done your graduation (BTech, B.Sc. or B.Com) or master’s degree or you are from commerce background and want to make your career in banking or finance then SAP course can prove useful for your career ahead. Is.
Benefits of SAP Certificate
- Job – If you do SAP certification course then you can get your dream job which creates ample job opportunities.
- Salary – This is the best short duration certificate course which offers a higher package of opportunities as compared to non-certified professionals.
- Reputation – This course is a way to improve your skills further. It builds the skill to develop a sense of belonging among your co-workers and employers.
- Promotion – After getting the certificate, if you perform better in a company, then you are more likely to get promotion.
Duration of doing SAP course
Generally, the duration of the SAP course may vary depending on the expertise and popularity of each institute. Most of the courses end between 30 -60 days, but it depends on you how much time you take to do that course. The time duration for both full-time and SAP online courses is the same.
Institutes Offering SAP Courses
- Incomp Software Technologies, Hyderabad
- Ecocline Edutech Services, Mumbai
- We Excel Edutech Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh
- Sappallclass, Thane Mumbai
- Sapware Technologies, Bangalore
Modules of SAP
This is a certificate course. You get various modules in SAP course, you can choose any module as per your choice and take training of it.
- Human Resource Management (SAP HRM)
- Human Resource (HR)
- Production Planning (SAP PP)
- Material Management (SAP MM)
- Financial Supply Chain Management (SAP FSCM)
- Sales And Distribution (SAP SD)
- Project System (SAP PS)
- Financial Accounting And Controlling (SAP FICO)
Career Options After SAP Certificate Course
If you do this course then you can choose anyone as your career option. By doing SAP, you can start your own work by choosing any one from the list given below.
- Linux programmer
- embedded systems engineer
- OBIEE Consultant
- Claude Architects
- data scientist
- oracle developer
- SQL Programmer
- business analyst
- mobile engineer
- server administrator
- cyber security professional
Job opportunities in SAP
If you have completed your graduation degree as well as done SAP certification course, then you can get any job listed below.
- Marketing & Communications
- Human Resources
- Development & Technology
- Executive & Management
- Consulting Services & Customer Support
- Corporate Operations
Salary after SAP course
If you complete the SAP certification course, then as a fresher one can get 25,000 to 30,000 rupees a month in a company. After this, as your experience increases, so will your salary.
One Thought to “SAP Full Form – Complete information about SAP Course.”
[…] SAP Full Form – Complete information about SAP Course. […]