The latest report titled pet coke production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Pet Coke.
|Product Name||Pet Coke|
|Process Included||Pet Coke Production From Final Cracking Process|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Pet Coke production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Pet Coke Production Process:
1. Pet Coke Production From Final Cracking Process: The report provides a detailed cost evaluation of the production of Pet Coke using the Final Cracking Process. During the process, crude oil gets heated in a refinery and poured into a distillation tower, where it gets converted into fuel via the vaporisation of gases using crude elements like diesel, gasoline, and jet fuel. The fuel is later gets removed and transported to several processing facilities at various heights. The remaining material at the vacuum tower’s base is ready to be supplied to a third device called a Coker, which is employed in order to make heavy fuel oil and asphalt. The weightiest material from the tower’s bottom is sent to a vacuum tower, which is another structure where it undergoes segregation once again to make a usable fuel. Prior to going inside the Coker, the material gets heated in a large vessel to raise pressure.
The molecules that rise to the top create a vapour and can further be used to produce fresh gasoline and diesel. The remaining product is put in a drum where it transforms into petroleum coke and falls out from the bottom to a pit.
The black granular pet coke gets transported to a storing unit before being put onto rail carriages and trucks that transport it to the shipping terminals.
Pet Coke is carbon’s by-product that is derived from cracking units, including the FCC and coker unit in a solid form. It is similar to coal and inexpensive compared to crude oil that is used in its production. The by-product is formed when tar sand’s bitumen, such as the ones found in Alberta, Canada, is refined into crude oil.
Pet Coke finds its primary application as a solid fuel that substitutes coal in boilers and furnaces, which is driving the market’s demand. As it is a standard energy or carbon source, it finds use in several applications, which will generate its demand in the following sectors. In the cement industries, it is used as a feedstock for manufacturing Clinker. A more high-grade pet coke with low sulphur content and heavy metals is employed for making electrodes for downstream industries like aluminium and steel, boosting the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Pet Coke Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Pet Coke market?
• What are the various processes used for Pet Coke production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Pet Coke?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Pet Coke?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Pet Coke?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Pet Coke?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Pet Coke production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Pet Coke production?
• What is the time frame for Pet Coke plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Pet Coke?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Pentanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/pentanol
- Peppermint Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/peppermint-oil
- Strawberries Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/strawberries
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA