The latest report titled “Zinc Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Zinc.
|Product Name||Zinc Production Cost|
|Process Included||Zinc Production From Mining|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Zinc production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Zinc Production Process:
- Zinc Production From Mining: This report consists of a detailed cost analysis of zinc. Zinc production consists of several steps: mining, roasting, leaching & purification, electrolysis, and melting & casting.
Firstly, zinc is mined from the planet’s crust and goes through many steps like electrolysis, casting, leaching, and purifying.
- Roasting: In a fluid bed roaster, the raw materials are fed, including zinc concentrate derived from the steel industry and recycled zinc oxides.
Calcine is made in a roaster when raw zinc minerals are burned with air. Calcine, with a temperature of 950 degrees Celsius, appears to be sand-like.
- Leaching & Purification:
The Leaching method is employed for dissolving the generated calcine in sulfuric acid. Next, the zinc sulphate solution goes through an electrolysis process.
Under electrolysis, a process called electrowinning is used for depositing zinc present in the solution onto aluminium cathodes. Next, an electric current is employed to carry this out using cathodes and anodes.
Later, the zinc sheets are split from the cathodes and moved to casting as soon as the cathodes are taken out from the cells. In casting, cathode zine is turned into ingots and blocks after melting in furnaces.
Then, pure zinc is placed on aluminium plates by employing high voltage. These plates are then extracted from the cells and comprise just pure zinc. Using machines, the zinc is removed, and the empty plates are returned to the cells, where the process is repeated all over again.
- Melting & Casting:
During the last phase, zinc is remelted and cast into ingots, slabs, and blocks weighing between 25 and 2500 kg.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/zinc-production-process-from-mining/requestsample
Zinc (Zn) is a silvery-white metal with a blue tinge. It is corrosive in nature and corrodes when in contact with air. It is a trace mineral meaning that it is only required in small amounts by the body. It is a chemical element with a low melting point belonging to the Group 12 of the periodic table. It is widely used to make metals and is of high commercial value.
The zinc market is advancing owing to its growing application in industrial, official and residential sectors. The major application of the product is due to the rising use of steel alloys, where the primary component is zinc metal. Furthermore, the rising construction of and infrastructure sector is triggering the market demand for zinc leading to the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Zinc Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Zinc market?
- What are the various processes used for Zinc production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Zinc?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Zinc?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Zinc?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Zinc?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Zinc production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Zinc production?
- What is the time frame for Zinc plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Zinc?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Yogurt Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/yogurt
- Zeolites Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/zeolites
- Ziram Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ziram
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA