The latest report titled “Soybean Oil Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Soybean Oil.
|Soybean Oil Production From Soybean
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Soybean Oil production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Soybean Oil Production Process:
1. Soybean Oil Production From Soybean: This report consists of a detailed cost analysis of Soybean Oil. The soybeans are cleansed, dried and dehulled prior to the oil extraction process. The hulls of the soybean are removed since they absorb oil resulting in lesser yield. In order to remove the hulls, the soybeans are mechanically split from the cracked soybeans. Next, using magnets, iron is removed from the soybeans. To carry out the extraction of oil, the soybeans are heated upto 75 °C to coagulate the soy proteins.
The soybeans are split into flakes and set in percolation extractors, where they are combined with a solvent, usually hexane. As counterflow results in the best yield, it is used as an extraction mechanism. To extract hexane from the soybean oil, evaporators are used, and the extracted hexane is evaporated, collected and added back to the extraction procedure. The hexane-less crude soybean oil undergoes further refining.
The crude soybean oil is still unclean and needs to be filtered to get rid of several oil-soluble and oil-insoluble contaminants. The process of filtering is used in order to extract the oil-insoluble materials. Several other procedures are employed in order to get rid of the soluble materials, including degumming (where phosphatides are removed), oil refining (rinsing with an alkaline solution to get rid of free fatty acids, gums, colourants, and insoluble matter), and bleaching (utilising activated earth or activated carbon colour and other impurities are removed).
Soybean oil is a type of vegetable oil derived from soybean plant seeds (Glycine max) and is one of the most commonly used cooking oils. It has several health benefits improving immunity, reducing the risk of cognitive disorders, helping with osteoporosis etc.
The Soybean oil market is being driven by the various health benefits of the product, which is making it popular among consumers. It is also used to manufacture products like resins, caulks, and plastics, among others, that boost the industry’s expansion. Furthermore, it is added to livestock feed as an ingredient that boosts its nutritional content. Also, it is employed in the production of biodiesel fuel, where it can be used as a substitute for fossil fuels.
Key Questions Answered in the Soybean Oil Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Soybean Oil market?
- What are the various processes used for Soybean Oil production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Soybean Oil?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Soybean Oil?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Soybean Oil?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Soybean Oil?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Soybean Oil production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Soybean Oil production?
- What is the time frame for Soybean Oil plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Soybean Oil?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Soybean Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/soybean
- Soybean Hulls Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/soybean-hulls
- Soybean Meal Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/soybean-meal
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA